Dr. William Taylor, D.C.,CCSP, CSCS
Doctor of Chiropractic
William H. Taylor, DC has been in private practice, helping hundreds of patients – including professional athletes- with muskulo-skeletal pain conditions since 1989.
He grew up on cape Cod, went to the University of Massachusetts (Amherst), Life Chiropractic College (Atlanta) and then to Life-West (San Francisco, CA).
He has over 18 years of clinical experience, and headed his own multi-doctor clinic in San Francisco for 10 years before returning to Cape Cod and opening Harborside Chiropractic.
His postgraduate credentials include: CCSP, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, CSCS, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. QME, Qualified Medical Examiner.
In recent years Dr. Taylor has been the team chiropractor for the San Jose Rhinos professional roller-hockey club; He has assisted with the medical staff of the Minnesota Moose and was the chiropractor for the San Francisco Spiders of the IHL.
Dr. Taylor participates regularly in continuing education courses constantly working on maintaining and improving his skills in the the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of sports and spinal injuries.
His other interests include jazz saxophone and piano, hockey, and bicycle racing.
CIRRICULUM VITAE (Resume) – WILLIAM H. TAYLOR, DC, CCSP, CSCS
- University of Massachusetts -Amherst, MA
- Life Chiropractic College – Marietta, GA
- Life Chiropractic College West – San Lorenzo, CA
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Post Graduate Division:
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) Certificate # 2372
- Externship – Private Practice – San Francisco –
- Private Practice (Sports & Industrial Injury Focus) San Francisco CA, Cape Cod,MA
- League Physician – Bay Area Street Hockey League
- San Francisco Spiders (IHL) medical staff
- San Jose Rhinos – Team Chiropractor – medical staff
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Post Graduate Division Neurology: Acute and Chronic Pain
- CCA Certified Industrial Disability Evaluator (IDE)
- Qualified Medical Examiner (QME) Certificate # 916557
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) Nat’l Strength & Conditioning Association Certification # 29468)
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Diplomate # 39490
- California Board of Examiners California State License # 20422
- California Radiologic Health Branch. License # 132901
- Massachusetts Board of Registration. License # 2839
- Chiropractic Council of the Bay Area (President ’95/’96)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Physical Medicine Research Foundation Vancouver
- Center for Science in the Public Interest
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Massachusetts Chiropractic Society